Enjoying delicious, homemade salsa is as easy as 1-2-3 with this recipe! This 3-Step Homemade Salsa is sure to become your go-to recipe, thanks to its fresh ingredients and the perfect amount of spices. Not to mention, all you need is a food processor to create this perfectly flavored salsa. Check out the easy instructions below.
• 1 1/4 pounds ripe Roma tomatoes (about 5-6)
• 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
• 2 green onions, ends trimmed, chopped into thirds
• 1/3 cup chopped red onion (about 1/4 of a medium onion)
• 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
• 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (about a handful)
• 1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
• 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
• 1/2 tsp chili powder
• 1/4 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Pulse in 1-second bursts until all ingredients are finely chopped.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Coming up with new meal ideas can be a challenge. Luckily, The Mitchell Lofts, the premier apartments in Dallas, Texas, makes it simple by presenting deliciously realistic options, such as this one!